Emery Calame (palaeomerus@excite.com)
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 20:59:21 -0700 (PDT)

1. The Guyver, I don't know why, it's just a latter day clone clone of Xenon
after all. But it was a sweet lookin' suit of bio-armor, and the chest guns
and control stone thing was too neat for me to pass up.

2. The HellDiver from Patlabor. Just the best trooper suit I've ever seen.
It combines the look of a scope dog with a GM. WAY sweet!. The parachuting
thing ain't bad either.

3. I'm not sure why but the Invid Gurab troopers look pretty cool to me.
They are very simplistic but appear evil and threatening as anything can be.
Prety much everyhting in Mospeada was easy on the eyes though.

Emery Calame