Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:36:01 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/00 5:34:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<< Curses! I'm coming around to the GM side of things.
 Save for the original GM (i.e. non-retconned), the mass produced units are
 all incredibly cool... at least as nifty as any fancy pants Gundam ;p

Indeed, I'm starting to turn the same direction. Because of their mass
produced nature, I guess it's more appaeling because I have more of a chance
piloting something mass produced rather than a prototype.(Mental note,mobile
suits do not exist,yet. Dreams dashed, again -_-)