James E. \ (Bimmicus@excite.com)
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 16:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Joaquin Torres wrote:

> Welcome to the ML, James! I look forward to the types of reviews you've
been
> putting up on rec.arts.anime.models!

Shucks, yer much too kind. This is going to take a little getting used to
for me... not only am I trying to get used to grabbing e-mail off the Web
(and that experiment may not last long, at the slow rate things are going),
but I suspect I'll have to modify my habits some, as a mailing list strikes
me as an altogether different animal than a newsgroup. So bear with me,
folks.

For example, I think I'll just post a reminder here whenever one of my
monster 64K essays goes up on RAAM... even an inveterate bandwidth hog like
myself has qualms about forcing someone to download one of my pathologically
detailed and excessive tomes whether they intend to read it or not. In
short, I'll try to keep it short. But you may rest assured I'll still be
full of opinions about, oh, just about everything.

I shall strive to be relevant to the topic whenever possible. Even though I
wasn't this time.

Damn!

J.E.D.

---