Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 11:26:29 +0100

Its funny my hobby shop near me has prices that look like canadian dollars... An
MG ZZ was going for almost a 100 bucks....The GMS and Zakus were going for
almost 70.. And the stupid thing is people are buying them and so are these
kids parents.. When I tell then you can get them online for half price they
still buy it there anyway because the kid wants it.. Sheesh...