James E. \ (Bimmicus@excite.com)
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all, long-time listener, first-time caller here. Just a quick note to
introduce myself to the group.

I've been collecting GunPla since 1984. In that time I've managed to
accumulate about 85% of Bandai's total GUNDAM kit output (not counting SD),
so I consider myself somewhat of a minor authority on the matter. Some of
you know me from rec,arts,anime.models, so to you folks I say both "hiya"
and "all apologies"... heh heh.

I've been reading the web-based GML archives for some time now. Y'all have
some pretty fun discussions in here, and I hope you'll find my contributions
worthwhile. I'll try to participate as much as my time and bog-slow
web-based e-mail will permit.

Glad to be on board. Peace, kids.

J.E.D.

---

Nobody's family can hang out the sign "Nothing's the matter here".

-Chinese proverb

_______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html