Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:22:02 +0800

        HLJ covered the above event at this addy:

        http://www.hlj.com/ths/intro.html

        First up, PG GW Zero is out..

        http://www.hlj.com/ths/pgwing.jpg

        I'll leave you guys to drool.

        The next thing is the Byg Zam action figure. Anybody interested?

        http://www.hlj.com/ths/bigzam.jpg

        A bit OT.. Anyway, take a look at the Hasagawa (non-transforming)
Valkyrie. Can't remember the scale, but I'm not too sure whether I'm buying
it. A small scale won't tempt me, but a large, 1/48 or larger might be
tempting. Hopefully Bandai will come in to compete.

        For the rest of the images, try using this URI.

        http://www.hlj.com/ths/

        In particular:

        http://www.hlj.com/ths/gouf.jpg
        http://www.hlj.com/ths/gelgoog.jpg