Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:38:39 -0400

I thought I'd gather this thread to weight the pros and cons of both
services, at least in my experience. I prefer ordering within my country, so
that's why these two are represented.

www.actionace.com- in my opinion, very good deals and very fast service(5-6
days) even after their hiatus. Unfortunately their selection is somewhat
limited at times, but they do have some interesting rarities-mostly of the
toy variety.

www.gundamshop.com- they have a much wider selection and give you chances to
win coupons and in some cases kits(Such as their current Sazabi contest)
however their service is somewhat poor. Example: I ordered two Victory
Gundam kits and a Dom weapons book. It took two and a half weeks for it to
reach me, and when it did, one of the Victory kits was missing! So I had to
call them, and had to wait another week just to get the Victory kit. Geez.