Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 03:27:06 -0700

from www.animenewsservice.com

---
As mentioned above Gundam Movies I-III will be released on DVD in Japan this
winter, a completely new postrecording sound remaster into Dolby Digital 5.1
CH Suround Sound will be present on each disc, plus the film is remastered
from a new digital telecine print for this special edition DVD release. Each
will be dual layer and retail at 7,800 Yen. The DVD's will carry the product
code BCBA- 0680 - 0682.
---
Sounds nifty to me. Perhaps a subtitled US release someday...?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler