Jeremiah Bourque (jbourque@auracom.com)
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 03:40:26 -0300

I may not be on this list much longer, so I'll make this real quick.

'Neil Nadelman'. He's supposed to be a relatively well known
translator and, from what I'm told of people in the business, the #2
around. (Of course I aim to knock him from his spot at some point, and
would have loved to do this anime job, but I'm too new in the business
for that.) I was almost hired to do an RPG tie-in translation, but it
fell through because the middleman was charging the client too much
and scared the guy off, basically, at the last minute.

I hope I'll get involved with future Gundam productions at some point,
as I continue to be a very strong fan of the series.

JB