Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:24:26 -0500

I was never convinced with how coating can deflect beam shots, so I thought the
binders -- which seem to be mainly responsible for the deflection -- would be at
least equipped with I-field generators.

As for the unit powering down, there was a mention from Juudo's exclamation, but I
suspect that "power down," he meant that the unit ceased to go crazy in shooting
every thing and every where, not completely shutting down. Nevertheless, Gremmi
needs to be eliminated -- and who's more suitable to pulling the trigger than Roux?