Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:02:26 -0500

Just because the Federation was better at pretending to be good guys doesn't
make Axis-Zion worse in nature. Granted both parties have their own political
ambitions, the Feds are really apathetic towards the suffering of the majority
of population. All those fools care about is their personal gains from a
diseased political system, without any wish for improvements to humanity. It is
true that Hamaan is a little radical in sacrificing so many for her objective,
but that number is minute compared to that which the Federation is slowly
poisoning to an ignorant death.