Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:34:28 -0400

I recently rendered a 3D deathscythe recently using 'parts' so to speak from
Harry Chang's Gundam and Heavygun, plus changing the color scheme and, to
make the pic less stiff, moving the arm around a little. I submitted it as
an entry in the www.gundamshop.com contest- the URL is here-
http://www.gundamshop.com/gallery/designs/view.cgi?ID=70
(Feel free to vote, if I win I get a Sazabi).
 I also added the yellow bits in paintshop-as you can see, I suck at drawing
with a mouse.
Anyway, I realize that my other pics weren't too lauded here, but I'd like
to know if this one's an improvement. Just keep in mind I have very basic 3D
modelling software...

Chris