-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:14:56 -0700

I don't usually post off-topic, but both of these topics have come up recently
and I thought that some of you might be interested in hearing the latest.

The W32.HLLW.Qaz.A virus, also known as Qaz.Trojan and Qaz.Worm, is currently
the second most submitted virus to the Symantec AntiVirus Research Center.
Norton AntiVirus has protected against this virus since July 18, 2000. Because
W32.HLLW.Qaz.A can spread over networks by using shared folders and enable a
remote user to connect to and control the computer, Symantec suggests only
sharing folders with read-only access or using password protection. For more
information on this virus, including instructions on how to protect your shared
folders, point your browser to:

http://service.symantec.com/vURL.cgi/nav57

The International Channel is also showing Dragon Ball Z, Sundays at 9pm EST/6pm
PST, with reruns the following Wednesday at 1am EST/10pm PST (followed by the
rerun of Armored Trooper Votoms). Unlike Votoms, DBZ appears to be unsubtitled
Japanese. I say "appears" because I only caught the Next Episode preview and
closing credits, so it's entirely possible that I just saw the only unsubtitled
portion of the show. Oh, by the way, the Japanese pronunciation of "Z" is "Zed"
as in the British fashion, not "Zee" as in the American.

-Z-
| W E L C O |
| M E T O |
| T H E |