Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 02:31:39 -0400 (EDT)

Then Half-Life it is. I really would like to see a Gundam mod for a first
person shooter (and not just player models). And considering you prefer HL,
it would be better to stick to it since your probebly more familiar with it
and will probebly get best results from it.

And judging from Counterstrike, the HL engine can do outdoors areas quite
well.