Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:35:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

 I've just picked up the latest issue of Japan's Hyper
Hobby magazine and I am amazed after reading what
HH has to offer (Char's Rick Dom and Garma's Zaku II
MSiAs). For more details, please read Newtype Asylum's

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/news.htm

I know these are Bandai's latest color-plays on
current MSiA releases with "Giren's Greed/Blood of
Zeon" variations, but they are really tempting :-)

I wonder what would be next for reissuing the old
MSiAs? The highly-decorated Dozul Zabi's Zaku II? or
will it be Ma Kube's Gouf?? :-)

Nightingale <MSN04II_Nightingale@gundam.com>
Newtype Asylum.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/