BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:26:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/2000 11:23:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I never see too much about this kit, perhaps the oddest MG of all since the
 mecha only appeared on screen for two seconds and in no MSVs. Is it any
 good? I'm just getting into MGs, had problems at first with the Gundam Mark
 II(Titans) but did a good job as far as RX-79 Gundam Ground Type was
 concerned, although I goofed up on one part of the backpack mechanism. Any
 opinions on this kit? >>