Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:48:36 -0700

>For those of us not in the know(namely me) who/what is this person/thing?

I read about her in a magazine some time ago, probably Rolling Stone. I
think she had her name legally changed to Apollo Smile, she's kinda like
Angeline, basically living her life as a character she created herself.
She's supposed to have a manga/comic book series but I've never seen it.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0