-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:43:30 -0700

Read it and weep:

http://members.tripod.com/~ApolloOnLine/apollo64.htm

Basically, she's an idol singer with an anime-based persona, created for her
role as spokesperson for Central Park Media (CPM). She's also done voice work
for CPM, most notably the role of Tracy in BATTLE ARENA TOSHINDEN and Karin in
GOWCAIZER: THE VOLTAGE FIGHTERS. She also played Ulala in the Dreamcast game
SPACE CHANNEL 5.

-Z-