Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:20:13 -0400

and she also SINGS.
Interestingly, one of her songs ended up on the "Days Of Thunder"
soundtrack.
Is she trying to be Otaqueen or something?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Chris Maier
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 4:18 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Steven Lee - Question

Apollo smile is a voice actress/host who hosted "Anime week" on the Sci-fi
network a few years back. She has pigtails and what looks to me like an
overbite, and frequently wears a white jumpsuit, and spontaneously does
backflips and karate moves. To top it all she writes and draws her own
manga, starring her. She also did voice acting for a few obscure anime
titles. She's very annoying.
 This editorial explains why Apollo Smile is pure evil...
http://www.animejump.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?go=editorial/apollosmile
has aforementioned stupid cheesecake picture.