Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:57:51 -0700

Sedusa66@aol.com wrote:

> Funny, if I was to see any homosexual undertone it would definitely be
> between amuro and char - no consummation, mind you, but the pull towards each
> other is there...

That would certainly be a love hate relationship. Kinda makes me think of how the
final sword fight was animated in Gundam movie 3, hmm...

I've heard that Tomino was targeting a female audience with MSG, But He could just
be making stuff up in his old age as creators of popular works often seem to do.
^_^

---Brett Jensen