Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:36:05 -0400

Echo,

I've seen them at Zellers for something like 9 bucks each.

-----Original Message-----
From: Echo|Fox [mailto:echofox@wingzero.net]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 1:00 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] wing MSiA's in canada?

I read Core's report on the model building competition at the Toys R Us in
Ottawa (or was it TO?) and he mentioned that the Wing pseudo-MSiA's were
there. Now any sightings around the rest of Canada? Just Toys R Us, or has
Wal Mart or Zellers got 'em in? Methinks i'll have to pick up the Wing and
Wing Zero (whenever thats released), since they're really the only designs I
like from the series... Once I can pick 'em up though I may be tempted to
buy a few more ... i'm so weak when i'm given a chance to buy toys ;p Also
what pricepoint are they? I'd imagine 14.99$ moosebucks, or so?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler

EOM

NOTICE - This message is the property of HATCH. It may also be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action with respect to it. If you have received this message in error please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:MailAdmin@hatch.ca.