MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:01:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/00 11:53:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
Sedusa66@aol.com writes:

<<
 That's funny, my exgirlfriend was a dancer, and did similar things.
 (Emulating anime heroines for her look) ... What really put a smile on my
 face was her coming home one night, telling me that for her set she had
 played one of my songs which took samples from "Voices" of Macross+ fame, to
 a drum and bass track, and it had these japanese businessmen going crazy for
 her because of it :)

Anybody heard of Apollo Smile?

Jason