Sedusa66@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:24:55 EDT

Just be careful. I always check out the instructions several times to make
sure that everything is correct before I snap shit together, and situate the
pieces in front of me like they are in the instructions - when there is an
obvious "you-may-fuck-up-here" there is usually an exclamation point next to
a diagram. the only thing that sucked for me in building my super gundam was
estimating lengths to cut those damn fabric pieces as I didn't have a ruler.