Sedusa66@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:52:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/00 11:55:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jagority@csrlink.net writes:

> Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok...I maybe showing my how long it has been since I
> have actually been to a con, but.....Sayla Scouts....someone please tell me
> more....I gotta know...consider it research...my girlfriend is a dancer,
> and has been considering doing something like this for a little while....
>
> More that a little bit frightend by the possible answers,
> Jim G

That's funny, my exgirlfriend was a dancer, and did similar things.
(Emulating anime heroines for her look) ... What really put a smile on my
face was her coming home one night, telling me that for her set she had
played one of my songs which took samples from "Voices" of Macross+ fame, to
a drum and bass track, and it had these japanese businessmen going crazy for
her because of it :)