Sedusa66@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:37:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/00 9:31:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hinchen@mindspring.com writes:

> Hey I was wondering if any place sold spare parts from kits. I'd like
> to try to customize some kits I have coming but I know I don't have the
> right stuff. Like I'd like to do a full armor GM with the Alex armor or
> maybe a G cannon from 0083.
> So anybody know?

On a similar note, does anybody happen to have a MG rx-178 beam saber hilt or
airmaster burst 1/100 exhaust lying around? Due to girlfriends and hotel
maids I have lost one of both of these (admittedly small) items from the two
kits, but it incenses me to no end.
Saul