Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:59:37 -0700

I read Core's report on the model building competition at the Toys R Us in
Ottawa (or was it TO?) and he mentioned that the Wing pseudo-MSiA's were
there. Now any sightings around the rest of Canada? Just Toys R Us, or has
Wal Mart or Zellers got 'em in? Methinks i'll have to pick up the Wing and
Wing Zero (whenever thats released), since they're really the only designs I
like from the series... Once I can pick 'em up though I may be tempted to
buy a few more ... i'm so weak when i'm given a chance to buy toys ;p Also
what pricepoint are they? I'd imagine 14.99$ moosebucks, or so?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler