Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:09:33 -0700

>Ok, I hate being a newbie (yeah, we suck, all we do is ask stupid
>questions), but I just got my first MG (Super Gundam) after having built
>some 144's, and I don't want to screw this up. Is there anything in the
>instructions for an MG kit that I shouldn't be missing? I mean, after
>having leafed through it several times, I feel like the diagrams are
>extremely clear and well-laid out, but what if I'm missing some
>important message like "Do not attach polycap U4 to M1, lest you cause a
>nuclear fission reaction," or something else along those lines.
>
>Eugene...who's thinking that he needs to learn japanese real fast or
>hire a translator...

Since you've been building some 1/144 kits, MG instructions shouldn't be
any different. You shouldn't have any hard time with it. The only time
I've heard people having problem with a MG kit is when he built it WITH a
fever and WITHOUT relying on the assembly diagram, both are big no-no's
for model building...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0