KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:26:37 -0700

Well, I like HL because for one thing...it has the better engine. Second,
it's system is a lot better as in, the things you can do to interactive
with the environment. Also, have to consider it's "mod-ability". I
personally don't like UT's engine, and I'm not a big fan of Tribes.

Q2...was thinking of, but it's more complex than HL 'cause HL was based on
the Q engine.