Eugene Park (espark@students.uiuc.edu)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:22:59 -0500

Ok, I hate being a newbie (yeah, we suck, all we do is ask stupid
questions), but I just got my first MG (Super Gundam) after having built
some 144's, and I don't want to screw this up. Is there anything in the
instructions for an MG kit that I shouldn't be missing? I mean, after
having leafed through it several times, I feel like the diagrams are
extremely clear and well-laid out, but what if I'm missing some
important message like "Do not attach polycap U4 to M1, lest you cause a
nuclear fission reaction," or something else along those lines.

Eugene...who's thinking that he needs to learn japanese real fast or
hire a translator...

--
For-pay Internet distributed processing.
http://www.ProcessTree.com/?sponsor=48499