ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:07:59 -0700

> what's so scary about Yaoi? anyone who's reasonably secure in their
> sexuality should have nothing to fear from fan-fics of Heero brushing
> Relena off and shacking up with Duo.. but anyway

GUNDAM WING Yaoi is scary. I don't want to have anything to do with it. The
g-boys are just too unappealing for my taste. I'd rather see Garma and Char
hook up then see Duo and Heero, or any other characters in the Gundam W
universe for that matter.

<<secondly.. CHAR KILLED GARMA!!! Char sounds cold-blooded enough to me
to lead someone who seems to be a good friend of his inot the teeth of a
federation warship just because he had the Zabi name, but to do that to
a lover? why would he even consider becoming physical intimates with
someone of that despise'ed bloodline? to lull his enemy into
complacenciy? hardly, Garma would be sure to recognize him then unless
Char keeps the mask on even during those times but i think we've gotten
far too kinky as it is..>>

Yes true. I think that made the shower scene not as um.... dunno the word, a
little less surprising mabey? People often use that fact why there couldn't
be any Garma and Char Yaoi, but who knows? Mabey he liked his friend but
knew he had to kill him. Revenge for his father. Anyway, I'm not going to
try to say it's true, but I'm open for all possibilities.

~Amanda