James Gority (jagority@csrlink.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:52:54 -0400

At 10:21 AM 09/28/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>Too easily confused with Sayla Scouts (Moon, Jupiter, etc.), who are
>technically
>fan dancers, not strippers, although both are considered to be ecdysiasts.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok...I maybe showing my how long it has been since I
have actually been to a con, but.....Sayla Scouts....someone please tell me
more....I gotta know...consider it research...my girlfriend is a dancer,
and has been considering doing something like this for a little while....

More that a little bit frightend by the possible answers,
Jim G