Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:37:54 GMT

>In any case, blowoff armor lends itself more readily to this sort of thing
>than,
>say, Federation military uniform.

"Quick, Timmy, she's done blowing up the hydraulics on the legs, I think
she's going to do the vents on the chest next. Alright, baby!"
Stripper then presses on the trigger of the detonation device, blowing off
the entire torso, and making her mammaries vibrate.
"Wow, John, and I thought that scene when Amuro rips off the Zaku's head was
interesting."