Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:49:35 GMT

Hello. My name is Giren Zabi, and I am a motivational speaker. Recently, my
organization has signed a truce with the enem.. opposition, and I have found
myself out of a job. A relative of mine wants to get rid of me, and after
fleeing to several colonies at different points, I have come to the
realization that I cannot escape anymore. Living in a box is a far cry from
leading armies of men to battle, and I have come to realise that the only
way I can do that again is if I work my way up all the way from the bottom.
If you have any need of my expertise in family counselling, motivational
talks or apparel consultancy, please feel free to contact me.

PS - Please E-mail me back if you would like any further information on my
services and how I can help your business out with the right entertainment
(I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of my services rendered).

Sincerly, Giren Zabi