Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:53:23 -0400

But can they make balloon mobile suits?
Lot of spam lately here....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Winn Sevilla
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 5:25 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Steven Lee - Question

Whoa...

Steven Lee wrote:

> Hello my name is Steven Lee, and I found your address on
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/anime/resources in AOL Netfind's search engine
under "Event Planner, Corporate Get Together"

> I work for a national entertainment agency and I wanted to ask you if you
had a need for any sort of entertainers (Actors/Actress's, Magicians,
Models, Balloons Animals, Motivational Speakers, Dancers, photographers) at
any of the events your company puts on.

> PS - Please E-mail me back if you would like any further information on
our company and how we can help your business out with the right
entertainment (we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our
performers).