Steven Lee (VideoRequest@aol.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:09:44 +0900 (JST)

Hello my name is Steven Lee, and I found your address on http://www.faqs.org/faqs/anime/resources in AOL Netfind's search engine under "Event Planner, Corporate Get Together"

I work for a national entertainment agency and I wanted to ask you if you had a need for any sort of entertainers (Actors/Actress's, Magicians, Models, Balloons Animals, Motivational Speakers, Dancers, photographers) at any of the events your company puts on.

PS - Please E-mail me back if you would like any further information on our company and how we can help your business out with the right entertainment (we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our performers).

Sincerely,
STEVEN LEE