Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:27:25 -0500, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> The prices are pretty much standard in that very small place called Hong
Kong
> anyway, but if you would really like to compare prices, try those in
Mongkok.
> If you need more specific directions, feel free to ask.

well, I came across a shop somewhat near where I'm staying and they're
selling at lower than HLJ prices, that's somewhere in Wan Chai.

anyway, I really need directions for Mongkok coz I went around there last
weekend and there's just so many shops everywhere and I wasn't able to find
a shop selling Gundam kits. an address would be okay, no need to bother in
making a map.

THANKS!!!