Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:02:26 -0700

>It'd be much to Zion's glory if they surface victorious simply because
>they have
>a higher belief and not because of superior hardware. The problem,
>however, is
>that has never happened. Most people still think Zion is just an underdog, a
>bitter anti-establishment that refuses to give up. By 0087, the main Zion
>faction then -- Axis -- has long abandoned that crazy maniac's ideals;

So... why was Char/Quattro so upset when he went with the Aghama to negotiate
an alliance with Axis the first time? Why did Bright think that all these
years haven't changed the way the people of Axis thinks a bit? And how was
Hamman Kahn able to brainwash Minerva without anyone in Axis raising their
eyebrows?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0