Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:48:28 -0500

It'd be much to Zion's glory if they surface victorious simply because they have
a higher belief and not because of superior hardware. The problem, however, is
that has never happened. Most people still think Zion is just an underdog, a
bitter anti-establishment that refuses to give up. By 0087, the main Zion
faction then -- Axis -- has long abandoned that crazy maniac's ideals; yet it
didn't stop them from losing to a bunch of lucky brats, who unknowingly helped a
corrupt regime continue its pollution of the human race.