M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:26:01 GMT

Hello, old chaps! 'Tis been a while. I have a question for you all (and esp.
Mark S.). While playing a friendly round of DC Giren's Greed, both Admiral
Tianem and another admiral showed up against me.....in Zeon uniform!!!!!!
Has this happened to anyone else? I was in Fed disc, Part 1, Turn 60. I had
taken all of earth except Killimanjaro, and all of space except for Solomon,
A Bao A Qu, and the Moon (and Side 3, of course...). Why did this happen?
Anyone know?