Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:01:47 -0700

>While a HiZack would be cool, There is all ready four kits from Zeta/Double
>Zeta. And the poor Alex is all alone from 0080, come on!

Hmm, I don't know why you're lumping 2 TV series together and compare them
with a 6-episode OVA. I can turn around and say there's already 4 MGs from
the 0080/0083 OVAs already - make it 5 if you wanna add The 08th MS Team to
the mix, and the poor MG ZZ from Gundam ZZ is all alone. Come on with a MG
Hamma-Hamma or Jamru-Fin already!

>Let's give Chris a
>friend to play with!

She's got nothing but Zeon suits out for her blood... nah.

>oh and BTW, What is the Dijeh?

It's a brand new suit Kalaba made for Amuro after Camille and Quattro
went back to space and left Kalaba with the Rick Dias, which I guess they
didn't like. I thought you saw Zeta Gundam already?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0