Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:23:02 -0700

>>Er... do you mean it can't attempt do a split or that the legs don't
>>swirl/turn at the hips?
>I mean do a split.

While it can't do an exact split, the legs do spread a little to the sides.
The scanned assembly diagrams Hoshino put up should give you a pretty good
idea of the kit's articulation.

> I love painting and lots of work on models!

Good! Pracitce your skills on these cheap little kits.

>How would I put in the polycaps?

You will need to modify the parts - cut out some parts so you'd have
enough room for housing the polycaps, and use putty to fill in the areas
that need to be filled in to hold the polycap recepticles, etc. It's like
building a garage kit, but even more involved as you're sort of scratch-
building the joints so they'd accomodate the polycaps.

> I am planning to get like 2-3 and a bunch of supplies and excessories

Hmm... these days U.S. stores sell them kits cheap, thanks to HLJ's threat.
Most prices I've seen are fairly competitive unless the store gets greedy.
If you can't find what you're looking for locally then by all means get
them from Rainbow Ten or HLJ.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0