Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:03:26 -0700

>I am thinking about getting a few FG Zaku's from HLJ. Should I get them? Does
>anybody know how much shipping would cost? I want to get them to compare to
>my 1980 crap Zaku 2. Are thet any better than the 1980 crap kits? I know that
>they don't have any polycaps, but how long will the joints last?
>Michael

The proportions and details have been greatly improved, they basically
molded the FG kit in the likeness of the PG version. As for the joints,
the less you move them the longer they'll last, but eventually will wear
out like your 1980 "crap" Zaku 2. Unless you are *really* low on funds or
planning to retrofit the kit with aftermarket polycaps (like the ones from
Wave) and perform some major operation to make it a mini MG/PG like the ones
they have in the pages of HJ and Dengeki Hobby Magazine, I think you're
better off paying a few more bucks and get the HG Zaku II kit from The 08th
MS Team instead.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0