Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:09:31 -0700

>Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone know how many different Chogokin Nano
>kits were produced. HLJ only lists the Gelgoog, Gouf, Zaku IIR, and the Turn
>A. Are these all that were made? I am suprised that they at least wouldn't
>have the RX-78.
>
>Jason

Chogokin Nano series:

1 Turn-A Gundam
2 RX-78-2 Gundam
3 MS-06R Zaku II
4 MS-14A Gelgoog
5 MS-07B Gouf

Regardless of how people love to bash on Kunio Okawara, his design proved
to be more popular than the Turn-A, which is still gathering dust in HLJ's
warehouse even though it was the first design out of the gate. Wait a few
more months and you will probably see it moved to HLJ's clearance sales
section at blowout prices.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0