BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:58:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/00 5:05:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<< Does anyone know where I can get some Daiya-block sets? They are
 these japanese robot "legos" that are pretty cool. They have these
 simple but sturdy joints that you can build some fun mecha. >>

  They transform, too! I would like to find these as well. The little "lego"
guys that come with each "kit" are dorky looking, though! I have some little
space lego dudes that will LOOK much better in these robots. The one's I
have, look very similar to mecha pilots, for some reason.

Aaron