Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:03:17 -0700

I think I saw those when I was in Japan, pretty cool. I also saw
something very similar in Toys R us the other day under a different name.
(Robo blocks or something like that) Perhaps these would work.

The ones I saw in Toys R Us were Transforming designs which looked pretty
cool.

I once built the Lion Voltron out of Legos as a kid, ah memories. ^_^

---Brett Jensen