Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:26:57 -0700

Gah, I'm hurting my own odds of winning by sending this to you guys (never
say I didn't do anything for you :P), but hit
http://www.animeondvd.com/interactive/contests/2000/1000con-1.htm and enter
their October Contest. The prize up for grabs is the first 3 volumes of the
Wing DVD's, the MIXX GW graphic novel, and the real reason I'm entering ...
the Okawara RX-78-2 vs Zaku II MSiA two-pack. It's a random drawing entry,
but you need to include the reason you'd like to be a mobile suit pilot in
your entry.
So go forth in the glorious name of the GML and make sure at least one of us
wins :)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler