nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 23:10:46 +0100

Well worse case scenario, canabalize the binders of the plain ol wing
zero 1/60...
Honestly I just built my 1/60 and it looks way cool. Kunios design doesnt
look bad once you change the color scheme. I took the red ab section and
painted it white. I took the red shoulder parts and made them blue. I
made the feet and shield blue. I then painted blue tips on the knee
guards.. Hey it could pass as a Gp-05 or a pre F91 design.. Its quite
fetching in this color scheme..