Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:22:02 +0800

At 20:52 09/24/2000 -0700, -Z- wrote:
>Yes. In fact, an "omake" (extra) segment on one of the 08th MS Team videos
>stated that Char was able to "sink" five battleships in part because of his
>technique of make a "touch and go" landing on one ship and using the
>springboard effect to "jump" toward another -- ping! ping! ping! Ricochet
>Comet!

        This wasn't exactly what Ricky asked, I think. This is a change in
direction, which requires a little expenditure of propellant (or in this
case, a well-timed kick).. I think what he was asking about was gaining
velocity from zero to combat velocity, whatever that may be.

        But the idea of a Char pinball game is very interesting. =)