Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:08:17 -0700

>At 12:21 09/24/2000 -0700, Edward Ju wrote:
>>That sounds almost sarcastic. Considering how little screen time those
>>Gouf Flight types got and how little recycled parts could be used, you'd
>>be more likely to see a MG Gouf Custom than the Flight Type, not to mention
>>the hero pilot factor.
>
> No, no sarcasm was intended. Recycling the MG Gouf into a Custom or
>a Flight type should be relatively simply, as IMO 80% to 90% of the parts
>are reusable.

The original post said that a MG Gouf Flight Type is more possible than
a MG Gouf Custom, which doesn't sound right considering how little work
Bandai wants when recycling the mold.

>Of course, there won't be any other MGs based on the Gouf
>Custom, but then again, we don't really see much parts recycling beyond a
>second generation, right?

The MG Zaku II was exploited big time... they made the R-variants and
MG Zaku I variants off of it.

> The worst case I can think of was GM Custom -> GM Quell, and the
>Quell didn't lead to any other MG kits.

Don't forget they are both based on the MG Alex.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0