Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
24 Sep 2000 20:41:48 -0000

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:22:07 EDT MCCOLGDEB@aol.com wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can get pictures of the Solar System, Alpha
>Quadrant, Milky Way, and the Universe? I need it, it is URGENT, I'd
>appreciate any help.

Did you ever go to NASA's website? Try the link below, it has somre very nice pics:

http://nix.nasa.gov/browser.html

Not only does it have pics, but it also has a listing of the original source of the pic. Some great universe pics are in the Deep Space Exploration part. Also has great pics of the Large Magellanic Cloud before and after Supernova 1987. I've only glanced through it briefly, but it seems to have alot of what you are looking for.

Roland